A walk through the fire

"But now, this is what the Lord says-                                                                                                

He who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel;
 'FEAR NOT, for I have redeemed you;
 I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.                                        
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."
 - Isaiah 43:1-3                                                                          

 "Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do NOT FEAR the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults."     
-Isaiah 51:7                                   


"The fear of the Lord leads to life; then one rests content, untouched by trouble."                  -Proverbs19:21                                                                                                                                      


Our heavenly Father never said it would be easy, but He did promise to always be there for us. No Matter What!

 ↝ Stories from the journey of my life ↜ written by: Sue Leerhoff ↝  follow me on my Facebook page ↜ - Brick by Brick

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good hope

Peter Pan