Parables

In the words of Emily Dickinson - she says, "tell the truth but tell it slant".


In many writings and stories, it is natural to explain your themes in a way that the audience can relate. Or, perhaps, to tell the story they may have heard many times before, with a different angle to get a better look at what the author is saying.

That is what I will attempt in my blog, to get you the reader to think about things you may have never quite thought of yet.


I will take you on a tour of different angles of my life to see the beauty in the ashes, the joy and the sorrow, in hopes that you too, may see the Light of the world even in dark places.



↝ Stories from the journey of my life ↜ written by: Sue Leerhoff ↝  follow me on my Facebook page ↜ - Brick by Brick

P.S. >Following the ways of our Savior, he always told parables to make a point so that others would understand him. In this troubled world we live in - we could use a few modern parables to help us understand ourselves. Of all the people reading these posts - how many would like to see me write a book chock-full of parables? It would be written so a young child could understand, yet engaging enough for adults to enjoy. It would be a modern day Aesop's Fables, not short stories, but one long string of events. As of now I can't say I have an ending planned - it may be a  book series.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A walk through the fire

Good hope

Peter Pan