God is Still Good

This post is more like I planned to write for the holiday, but then I wrote more than I could possibly put in one post.

So when life is whirling all around you and nothing makes sense - there is one truth to hang on to, one truth which holds in any storm life throws your way. When we have an anchor, we may get tossed overboard and feel we are going under, but it stays the course and keeps us safe.

This song was about all I could cling to when our world went black. Perhaps it will give you a glimmer of hope as well.
 
                                                              
                                                  -  Pam Thum lyrics:  Life is Hard (God is Good)

Stories written from the journey of my life by: Sue Leerhoff  Brick by Brick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A walk through the fire

Good hope

Peter Pan